Emma's Country Retreat
Introducing our new Retreat House, Emma's Country Retreat. It has 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and sits on 5 country acres close to Hinckley.
Highlights of Emma's Country Retreat:
- The kitchen is large with plenty of room to prepare meals, and the attached dining area can seat the entire group.
- The work room is 1200+ square feet, 5 x 3 tables and ergonomic chairs. There is a utility sink, and large counter areas for equipment.
- There is a carport with direct access to the work room, and no stairs into the work room for unloading. There are a few steps up into the main home.
- There is a media/living room on the lower level, and a large deck off of the dining room. The deck looks out onto woods and future gardens.
- There is plenty of parking for everyone off street. It is a very quiet location.
- The Retreat House is near a variety of recreational activivities in Minnesota and Wisconsin, including two Casinos, two large state parks.. You can Fish, Swim, Play Golf at award winning courses, Canoe or Kayak, Cycle on the Willard Munger Trail
The Emma's Country Retreat
welcomes a wide variety of
groups including, business groups, church retreats, women's and
men's retreats, scrapbooking retreats, stampers, quilters and knitters.
To receive information on what we are currently offering for Hosted Weekends and available dates for retreats feel free to call or email us.